A joint recruitment and marketing service will launch in April 2018 for Cheshire West and Chester, Halton, Warrington and Cheshire East Council’s fostering services.
From the 1 April 2018 all fostering enquiries will be taken by a single team based in Warrington.
The new way of working aims to:
- Increase the number of Local Authority foster carers across the four areas;
- Increase the availability of placements to meet the needs of our looked after children;
- Develop and support carers to enable the placement of sibling groups and older children;
- Increase the frequency of training, information events and panels by sharing resources;
- Reduce the time it takes new foster carers to reach assessment.
To enquire about becoming a foster carer please contact us by:
- Calling us on 01244 972222 or;
- Completing our quick and easy online enquiry form